Blog post numero uno. This is a big day for me.
I've been thinking about becoming a bloggy bloggerton for a few years now, but never wanted to take it on. I attempted once before, whilst living in Jerusalem for the summer {I actually had super unique and wondrous things to talk about on the daily back then.. oh well}, but I get really impatient really quickly. So it amounted to a blank page with a weird name {yes, this name is actually better} that I never posted on. Not once. Zero times.
So now, I don't live in Jerusalem. Or anywhere outside of the very normal United States. But life is still pretty darn good, and every once in awhile some exciting things happen. And every once in awhile, maybe I'll want to share my joy with the world. And every once in awhile, maybe the world will like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment