- It would be cool if stretch marks actually served a purpose, like making the whole stretching-out process more comfortable. Like a natural, built-in pair of spandex pants.
- Incase anyone has ever been curious about when a convenient time would be to get super sick, I don't suggest the 36th week of pregnancy. Especially the kind of sick that lasts for 3+ weeks. Lots of coughing = lots of contractions.
- I love midwives. The birth center I'm going to is the most chill place and it makes me feel so at ease about having a baby.
- I am grateful every day for a husband who makes me laugh. When entering our first "Childbirth Essentials" class, Boyd said that he felt like the husband in one of those funny family tv shows, all awkward and out of place and nervous getting ready for the birth of his first child. "I am living that moment. Right now." We learned lots of cool stuff in that class. Boyd learned how to swaddle a baby using a doll. He held onto the doll by its head. Hoping we make some progress in the coming weeks.
bg
Monday, October 1, 2012
I wrote this like a month ago and somehow never posted it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHAHA, oh boydy
ReplyDelete